Kitchen fire destroys Concord woman’s home – San Jose Mercury News

Fri, May 13, 2011

Outside Danville

Kitchen fire destroys Concord woman's home San Jose Mercury News CONCORD — An accidental kitchen fire heavily damaged a home overnight, and the elderly woman living there was taken to the hospital for burns and smoke inhalation, the Contra Costa Fire District said. The one-alarm blaze was reported ..

See more here:
Kitchen fire destroys Concord woman’s home – San Jose Mercury News

, , , , , , , , ,

Leave a Reply