Fire damages house near Orinda historical site – San Jose Mercury News

Thu, Feb 17, 2011

Outside Danville

Fire damages house near Orinda historical site San Jose Mercury News ORINDA — A Frank Lloyd Wright-designed home that is on a national list of historical landmarks escaped damage Wednesday afternoon when a home on the same street burned, a Contra Costa County Fire District official said. …

Go here to read the rest:
Fire damages house near Orinda historical site – San Jose Mercury News

, , , , , , , , , ,

Leave a Reply